- Prep and measure: Gently remove lashes from the tray, measure lash to fit the length of your eyelid.
- Trim to size: Trim the lashes just shy of your natural eye length. Trim from the outer corner to maintain the style.
- Apply MINTNETIC Eyeliner Adhesive: Apply eyeliner to your lash line
- Apply lashes: Place the lash as close to your natural lash line as possible and press gently, then adjust the corners.
- Avoid mascara: never apply mascara directly to your MINTNETIC Lashes as this can damage the hairs. If needed, apply to your natural lashes only.
- To Remove Adhesive Eyeliner: Use M.INT Lashes Foam Cleanser or with your favorite oil-free makeup remover
- Store in case: Never immerse your lashes in water or makeup remover. Store away from moisture and dust.
- Be gentle: always hold your lashes from the band, not the hairs, whether removing from packaging or your eyes.
- Spot clean: clean any makeup that gets on your lashes with oil-free makeup remover, using a lint-free applicator, dab and twirl as needed on specific areas.
- Keep the curl: if your lashes get wet and loose curl, you can use an eyelash curler to reshape.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.