Majestic Keratin Hair Botox Platinum Blonde Treatment

Size: 8oz
Sale price$307.90


Majestic's Platinum Hair Botox is specially formulated with an exclusive violet mask for blonde, platinum, bleached, grey and highlighted hair, and those who look for cooler tones. A unique anti-aging and smoothing treatment that reduces volume and frizz while protecting and straightening the hair. MK Platinum Hair Botox is enriched with over 16 natural hair oils and amino acids for super hydrating and moisturizing action, while restoring the damaged and weak hair fibers and neutralizing the undesirable brassy, warm undertones that grow over time in hair.

How To Use:

  • Thoroughly wash hair up to 4 times with MK Clarifying Shampoo.
  • Dry 80% with blow dryer and round brush insuring a smooth blow dry.
  • Using an application brush, apply treatment starting from mid length to ends, working up to ¼ inch away from the roots, evenly spreading and overlapping in each section with a fine tooth comb.
  • Leave treatment capped or uncapped for 30-45 minutes for wavy/frizzy/finer hair; 60 minutes for curly hair/unruly hair.
  • Rinse hair, starting at the nape (bottom of head), then top of head (ear to ear), emulsify the product into the hair and scalp, then once more, top of head (ear to ear). Do not rinse out entirely. Porous hair rinse 80% (leaving 20% of product in hair), Resistant as much as 50-100% (for straightening results leave 100%).
  • Blow-dry hair completely 100% using your blow dryer and a round hair brush ensuring a smooth blow dry.
  • Blow-dry the hair 100% dry and smooth with round brush.
  • Use the MK flat iron between 365-410°F (finer hair texture) and 450°F. Iron each section 5-15 passes on very small sections to properly seal the treatment into the hair cuticles. Iron very small portions of hair for best results.
  • Adjust temperature/and flat iron passes accordingly to hair texture. Use your discretion for flat iron temperature and sectioning especially around the hairline.
  • Finish with MK Hair Serum or Argan Oil. 
  • Wash hair within 24 hours with MK Silver Shampoo and Conditioner to ensure proper maintenance.

Special Note: Platinum Hair Botox can be mixed with Original Hair Botox to diluted pigmentation, to control warm undertones that can be brought out from Original MK Hair Botox. Ratio is up to stylist and how you would like to achieve your end results!


Payment & Security

American Express Diners Club Discover Google Pay Mastercard PayPal Shop Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed