- Keune Hairstraightener straightens curly hair, leaving it smooth and manageable.
- It contains cationactive Phyto Keratin (K+) and Silk Protein, leaving the hair beautiful and shiny.
- It is not recommendable to use on coloured, bleached or permed hair, but can be used on all other types of natural hair.
- Keune Hair Straightener Extra Forte is especially suitable for thick and hard to straighten hair.
- Directions for use
- Shampoo the hair only if it is very oily or there is a heavy product build up. Apply to dry or towel-dried hair.
- Important: apply the Hair Straightener with a brush, strand by strand, starting in the nape area.
- Keep the Hair Straightener away from scalp at least 0.5 cm.
- For even distribution, comb through carefully. Processing time is 5 to 20 minutes, depending on the structure of the hair.
- After processing time, straighten the hair by combing strand by strand, using a wide tooth comb. Do not pull the hair.
- Straightening should not exceed 5 minutes.
- Rinse the hair thoroughly with warm water for at least 5 minutes, until all cream has been removed. Towel dry the hair.
- Apply Fixing Balm evenly to the hair carefully combing through. Process for 10 minutes.
- Add a little warm water and massage the Fixing Balm with the fingertips from the scalp through the hair.
- Rinse hair thoroughly until all fixing balm has been removed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.