For full, frizz-free hair that stays for days, try RE:UNITE Silky:Smooth System, 3-step hair smoothing system that dramatically tames, strengthens, and repairs hair at home or in the salon. Its results are similar to in-salon keratin treatments but without all the damage and the smell. Unlike traditional keratin treatments, that leave hair smooth and often flat and dry, the RE:UNITE SILKY:SMOOTH System is actually good for your hair. It smooths, strengthens, and repairs, plus creates volume, all while leaving hair smelling absolutely amazing. It’s safe for blonde, brittle hair, hair extensions, chemically treated hair and can be added to your routine if you are currently using a keratin treatment to keep your locks happy and healthy.
Seal the deal with step 3, SILKY:SMOOTH Heat Activator, the final step in completely transforming your hair. This leave-in spray works to deliver a powerful heat-activated polymer that provides an invisible barrier around the cuticle that seals in moisture and nutrients while locking out frizz-causing humidity. It’s also safe for hair extensions and to add on after chemical services to help lock in color, repair damage and seal the cuticle. The result is dramatically smooth and shiny hair that lasts for days, even after a few washes.
- Seals cuticle & locks in moisture
- Smooths & softens
- Repels humidity & fights frizz
- Provides UV/thermal protection
- Lasts for several washes
How to Use:
- After Step 1 and 2, spray Step 3: SILKY:SMOOTH Heat Activator generously on damp, towel-dried hair, making sure to distribute the activator throughout the hair evenly.
- Using a hairdryer, rough dry to remove excess moisture, then comb and divide hair into sections. Using a styling iron, or hairdryer with a round or flat brush, smooth out each section from root to end until dry.
- Note: Some steam may occur; this is the heat activator hard at work, creating a protective, anti-humidity seal. Must use heat to activate and reactivate between washes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.