Hair type: Dry broken and damaged hair.
- African Shea Oil is generated from Shea Nut Butter, and is natural keratin that deeply rehabilitates the hair.
- The oil contains high concentrations of silk proteins and amino acids that change the perception of hair care and treatment.
- The natural keratin coats the hair, creating the perfect sensation of satisfying softness, supreme flexibility and an abundance of natural luster.
- The vitamins and amino acids penetrate the hair follicles and rehabilitate it from the roots to the ends.
- African Shea Oil is easily absorbed and does not leave undesirable oily deposits on the hair.
- Your hair will be soft and shinny from the very first use, and from as early as the first weeks your hair will once again be strong, nurtured, protected and full of vitality.
Directions of use:
- After using Shea Nut Butter or Shea Conditioner, squeeze the excess water out of your hair, drip a few drops of Shea Oil into the palm of your hand, and massage gently into your hair from the roots to the ends.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.