- Next, section the hair.
- Use the dryer with styling brush and direct hot air through one section of hair at a time.
- This dryer can be used for multiple purposes. To create volume, bend head upside down while drying. Position the airflow toward the roots for maximum lift.
When hair is dry, toss head back and brush hair into place. To straighten, work with hair in sections, using a large round brush, paddle brush or styling brush.
- Make sure to hold each section of hair taut for best straightening results.
- To make waves, grasp hair at roots and scrunch between fingertips while drying.
- 1650 Watt
- Perfect balance and total control
- Ceramic titanium complex
- 7 heat/speed settings
- Cool shot button
- 9' power cord
- Limited 2-year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.