What is it?
Want instant texture, volume and root lift? Yes, please! This hard-working volumizing powder in a pump will amp up your volume for a long-lasting boost. A few pumps, can also be used to add volume, texture and hold for any braid, updo or ponytail.
Puff.ME Light is exactly that, the lighter alternative to our classic Puff.ME.
- Instant volume and root lift
- Long lasting
- Buildable volume
- Spray nozzle for targeted, user-friendly application
- Weightless, odorless and colorless
- Color safe
How to use:
For volume: Aim your nozzle at the root, ideally by lifting desired area (section by section) and applying pump underneath. Once you have applied product, use your fingers to massage and work in to create desired volume.
For braids:Apply a few pumps to mid-length to ends, to add workable grit.
To avoid a mess, only apply to dry hair
- Puff.ME Light is great to bring day two, three hair back to life
- Talc-free formula allows you to restyle with heat, without worries of breakage.
- If your looking for a more lived in braid: Once you’ve completed your braid, puff in a few pumps along your creation and pat it in, before taking the next steps.
- For amped up volume, backcomb and style hair after massaging into roots.
- Great braiding shorter hair, help create the texture needed to keep short strands in braids.
Aqua, Silica Silylate, Sodium Benzoate, Octylacrylamide /Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Citric Acid.
- What does it smell like?
Puff.ME and Puff.ME Light are unscented
- What’s the difference between Puff.ME and Puff.ME Light?
Puff.ME is our original formula, whereas Puff.ME Light offers a less concentrated amount of texture
- What’s the hold level?
Puff.ME and Puff.ME Light don’t give hold in the traditional sense of hairsprays or gels, but it gives grip in terms of texture created
- How does it work?
Puff.ME and Puff.ME Light creates texture in hair; imagine strands that would traditionally fall flat, the fine powder creates a grip in between strands that cause them to stack on top of each other as opposed to fall flat.