The No.2 Bond Perfector is a bond multiplier NOT a conditioning treatment. No.2 is not optional. No.2 is absolutely necessary after every single service when using Olaplex as it is a system. No.1 is meant to help mitigate damage during the color, lightening and relaxing process, however it cannot stop all of it. If it did, you would not get a visible result. No.2 is not an activator, neutralizer, sealer or conditioner. No.2 contains the same active ingredient as No.1. No.2 finds more single sulfur hydrogen bonds and cross links them back together without color, lightener or relaxers working against it.
How to Use:
- This is the second step of the Olaplex system, applied at the shampoo bowl.
- Apply after all processing has been completed and rinsed
- Apply a generous amount and comb through thoroughly.
- Leave on the hair for a minimum of 10-20 minutes. Keep in mind, the longer it's on, the more effective it is.
- (If Applicable:Toner) You will actually use no.2 before your toner if specified not to shampoo your toner out. If you are instructed not to shampoo, then you will rinse highlight, apply No.2 for a minimum of 10-20 mins, shampoo thoroughly- or TWICE (issues with toners not taking are due to hair not being thoroughly shampooed) and then apply your toner, rinse and condition.
- If you are able to shampoo a toner out (as per your brand) then you will Rinse highlights, apply toner, process, rinse and apply No2., process a minimum of 10-20 mins, shampoo and condition as normal.
Features: All Natural Ingredients, Alcohol-Free, Hypoallergenic, Paraben-Free, Cruelty-Free/No Animal Testing, Ammonia-Free
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.