Clean at Cosmo Prof:
Products featuring Cosmo Prof’s Clean logo are free from: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, mineral oil, coal tar, hydroquinone, and triclocarban.
2. Towel dry the hair - Squeeze out excess water and gently towel dry your hair.
3. Mix & apply colour refresh - Mix your shade or use a plain colour refresh. Make sure to apply throughout the entire hair for an even result, using fingers or a comb.
Please consider using gloves.
4. Let it sit - Let sit for 3–10 minutes depending on desired intensity.
5. Rinse - Use plenty of water to get rid of any excess colour.
6. Conditioner - Finish the treatment with a conditioner. This will close the cuticle and make sure that the pigments don't fall off.
How much Colour Refresh you need to use varies greatly from hair to hair. The amount needed will depend on the length and thickness of the hair, as well as the quality of the hair.
- For short hair, use about 15–30 pumps
- For medium length hair, use about 30–60 pumps
- For long har, use about 60–90 pumps
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.