- After shampooing with Bust Your Brass Cool Blonde Shampoo, massage a small amount from midlengths to ends.
- Toning results depend on hair porosity and length of time on hair before rinsing.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Hydrolyzed Keratin – small enough to penetrate regions of porosity and damage in and on the hair cuticle. Repairs and restores moisture, elasticity, luster and smoothness
- Shea Butter – extracted from the nuts of the African Shea Tree, shea butter is full of vitamins, minerals and five fatty acids which penetrate the hair’s cuticle and provide deep nourishment, softness and shine
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, silicone, mineral oil, sodium chloride and petrochemicals
- Safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.